7 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
Batman the complete TV series on Blu-ray

Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Complete-Limited-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/dp/B00M8B8XWG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408298184&sr=8-2&keywords=Batman

Anyone going to buy?  I am not sure at present and would like to know what others think.  Cheers

 

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

chebby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 02/06/2008 - 09:40
Posts: 16138
gel wrote:

gel wrote:

Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Complete-Limited-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/d...

Anyone going to buy?  I am not sure at present and would like to know what others think.  Cheers

£109 for this ####?

There always seemed a bit more to that relationship than just crime-fighting.

"We are currently awaiting the loading of our complement of small lemon-soaked paper napkins for your comfort, refreshment and hygiene during the journey."

bay24's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 13/08/2007 - 21:47
Posts: 536
How much??!!!!! 

How much??!!!!! 

I knew it was coming out and was thinking about it as my three year old is batman mad and I don't think dark night returns is appropriate just yet but at that price I think I will wait to see if there are any reductions!

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
chebby wrote:

chebby wrote:

gel wrote:

Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Complete-Limited-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/d...

Anyone going to buy?  I am not sure at present and would like to know what others think.  Cheers

 

£109 for this ####?

 

There always seemed a bit more to that relationship than just crime-fighting.

Lol!  It does seem a tad expensive.

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
bay24 wrote:

bay24 wrote:

How much??!!!!! 

I knew it was coming out and was thinking about it as my three year old is batman mad and I don't think dark night returns is appropriate just yet but at that price I think I will wait to see if there are any reductions!

I think I will wait for reductions too.  I'm a bit Batman crazy at the moment too.  

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

7760's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/01/2012 - 20:24
Posts: 65
*Pow*

Probably, though I suppose it'll be two years before the price is at an acceptable level. Although I'll likely resell it after watching, as usual (there isn't that much worth owning... Not to mention not enough time to _re_watch it all anyway.).

gel wrote:

Here:

Anyone going to buy?  I am not sure at present and would like to know what others think.  Cheers

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
7760 wrote:

7760 wrote:

Probably, though I suppose it'll be two years before the price is at an acceptable level. Although I'll likely resell it after watching, as usual (there isn't that much worth owning... Not to mention not enough time to _re_watch it all anyway.).

gel wrote:

Here:

Anyone going to buy?  I am not sure at present and would like to know what others think.  Cheers

Yep, it is going to take a while to drop probably.  £50-£60 would be nice.

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

Log in or register to post comments