Have your say & ask the experts!

What are you listening to?

12668 replies [Last post]
steve_1979's picture
RE: What are you listening to?

steve_1979 wrote:
If you like Alan Parsons then here's a Spotify playlist of my favourite tracks. Clicky

I've just opened Spotify and found that loads of people are following that Spotify playlist I posted a few days ago.

It's good to see that there are plenty of other Alan Parsons fans out there. excellent!

PC > AVI Neutron Five 2.1

Sony NWZ-A847 64GB Walkman > Westone UM3x

toyota man's picture

Wonderfull, Glorious The Eels

Musical fidelity M6i Roksan caspian M2 cdp Atc scm 40s Tellurium Q black speaker cable  chord  chamelian xlr graham slee novo sennheiser hd598

Electro's picture

Beth Orton - Trailer park .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZdzFyX5-E

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP Cd player , EC 4.8 preamp , AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers .

Linn LP12 Lingo , Ittok lv3 , Lyra Lydian , EAR834P .

"Everything should be as simple as possible, but no simpler."     Albert Einstein .

Fred_Barker's picture

steve_1979]</p> <p>[quote wrote:

If you like Alan Parsons then here's a Spotify playlist of my favourite tracks. Clicky

Quote:

I've just opened Spotify and found that loads of people are following that Spotify playlist I posted a few days ago.

It's good to see that there are plenty of other Alan Parsons fans out there. excellent!

In that case, it may be a cunning plan to have a Thread entitled "What are you listening to on Spotify" - there are probably lots of Spotty users on these Forums, and I very much enjoyed an evening with Alan Parsons on your recomendations and even discovered a couple of previously unknown to me tracks, for which I thank you!  

iTunes 10.7 on ASUS x401, Arcam DAC, Audioquest, Arcam Solo, QED, Monitor Audio R250 + REL Quake

toyota man's picture

rockin out rockin out Clockwork Angels Rush rockin out rockin out

Musical fidelity M6i Roksan caspian M2 cdp Atc scm 40s Tellurium Q black speaker cable  chord  chamelian xlr graham slee novo sennheiser hd598

mr malarky's picture

Right now, Ocean colour scene - "marchin' already"  (yeah, I know, they were a derivative band & all that, but still sounds great)

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P60ZT65B (calibrated), Pioneer SC-LX75, Denon DPB-2012, Sky-HD1TB, PS4, Xbox 360, Apple-TV, Atacama Equinox AV stand, Monitor Audio Silver RX8, RXC, RX-FX, RXW-12, Anti-Mode 8033c Sub EQ. Kitchen: Pioneer XC-HM81, Monitor Audio Bronze BX2. Bedroom: Samsung UE37D6510, Samsung BD-C5900, Sky-HD, Pioneer N-50, Rotel RC-03 (pre-amp), Rotel RB-9708X (power-amp), Mordaunt-Short MS914

toyota man's picture

mr malarky wrote:

Right now, Ocean colour scene - "marchin' already"  (yeah, I know, they were a derivative band & all that, but still sounds great)

+ 1 

Andrew Everard's picture

Audio Editor, Gramophone

GSB
GSB's picture

The Doors 5.1 DSD SACD:)

PanasonicTX-P46GT30B..Yamaha RX-A1010...Music Fidelity M3i...OPPO105EU...KEFR100/R200C/3001SE/HTB2SE...SkyHD2TB...QED Copper Speaker Cable /HDMI/Analogue...PS3...IPAD2

Electro's picture

Steve Lukather  - Transition .

I am going to see him live at the O2 Islington tonight  rockin out

http://open.spotify.com/track/7tc6A3ia4lK1m2F9kKR36r

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP Cd player , EC 4.8 preamp , AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers .

Linn LP12 Lingo , Ittok lv3 , Lyra Lydian , EAR834P .

"Everything should be as simple as possible, but no simpler."     Albert Einstein .

steve_1979's picture

The Doors - People Are Strange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

steve_1979's picture

Fred_Barker wrote:
I very much enjoyed an evening with Alan Parsons on your recomendations and even discovered a couple of previously unknown to me tracks, for which I thank you!  

Glad you enjoyed it. Smile

gel
gel's picture

Main AV Setup: Panasonic 50VT65 TV (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1, Optimum AV300 AV Stand, QED Silver Anniversary XT Speaker Cable & Chord Silver Plus HDMI Cables. Gadgets: iPad 4 & iPhone 4S.

toyota man's picture

The Colour and the shape the Foo Fighters  rockin out a bit to loud  naaaaa I don't think so

toyota man's picture

The Colour and the shape the Foo Fighters  rockin out a bit to loud  naaaaa I don't think so