38 posts / 0 new
Last post
JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 37 min ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7634
RE: Music To Your Ears

Pleased how the old TrustPilot reviews are going. Albeit 2 haven't been 5 star so still some work to do!

 

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.musictoyourears.co.uk

 

 

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 4578
RE: Music To Your Ears

Excellent, you must be doing something right, you can't argue with those reviews.   :clap: :clap:

JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 37 min ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7634
RE: Music To Your Ears

simonlewis wrote:

Excellent, you must be doing something right, you can't argue with those reviews.   :clap: :clap:

 

Hope so. Happy customers come back, which makes for happy dealers too.

Everyone wins.

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

SteveR750's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/03/2005 - 23:46
Posts: 4343
I've just bought some DT880s

I've just bought some DT880s from Joel, thank you buddy! Useful advice as ever, see my review of them in the headphone section, so obviously happy. Enough to get some Klipsch's from him too, and maybe a headphone amp.....dammit!

Thanks Joel, the website looks good by the way, just need to put more of that henley stuff onto it, especially the "new" M2 stuff when/if it ever appears, but that;s another day.

J River // Hegel H160 // ATC SCM40 Mk2 // JL Audio E-110 // Beyer DT880

JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 37 min ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7634
SteveR750 wrote:

SteveR750 wrote:

I've just bought some DT880s from Joel, thank you buddy! Useful advice as ever, see my review of them in the headphone section, so obviously happy. Enough to get some Klipsch's from him too, and maybe a headphone amp.....dammit!

Thanks Joel, the website looks good by the way, just need to put more of that henley stuff onto it, especially the "new" M2 stuff when/if it ever appears, but that;s another day.

Ha ha yes. Obviously I can source Roksan if necessary Steve. Happy days on the DT880s. I want a pair too.

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

Cassy11's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 18/09/2015 - 11:56
Posts: 3
Well done! The site is user

Well done! The site is user-friendly, simple and very convenient. Now I'm thinking what to buy Smile

Stop wasting your time, buy essays here!

spiny norman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 14/01/2009 - 12:49
Posts: 2961
Cassy11 wrote: Well done! The

Cassy11 wrote:
Well done! The site is user-friendly, simple and very convenient. Now I'm thinking what to buy :)

If I were you, I'd go for the chopped meat products.

And so, on Feb 22nd 1966,...

Pages

Log in or register to post comments