What's on the Stig's playlist and what hifi does he have?
I would gather:
1. Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
2. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
4. Cars And Girls - Prefab Sprout (A good counterpoint to no. 5 for the Stig and when he's feeling carsick!)
5. Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
6. Kid Charlemagne / Don't Take Me Alive (depending on who's chasing him) - Steely Dan
7. The Road To Hell / Gone Fishin' (depending on his mood) - Chris Rea
8. Left To My Own Devices - Pet Shop Boys
9. A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers
10. Take You On A Cruise (have to say the Stig can't afford the yacht yet but he can dream) - Interpol
As for the Hifi:
Heavyweight and chunky Krell stuff - none of this computer nonsense for the Stig. FLAC, WMA, MP3, AAC??? Stig's head is already overloaded with ABS, EBD, ASR, DSC.