Have your say & ask the experts!

Ryder Cup 2012

38 replies [Last post]
CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414

I've a bad feeling in my water......hope I'm wrong!

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Joined: 8 Jan 2008
Posts: 22537
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

Oh so do I, so do I...

__________________

Cambridge Audio StreamMagic 6  |  751BD  |  651A  |  Diamond 9.1 | Minx Xi | Sonos Play:3

Moderator. mail: john.duncan.whf at the mail of g dot com

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

CnoEvil wrote:

I've a bad feeling in my water......hope I'm wrong!

 

Now if you'd said that before we started losing miserably I'd have been more impressed  Tongue

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

BenLaw wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

I've a bad feeling in my water......hope I'm wrong!

 

Now if you'd said that before we started losing miserably I'd have been more impressed  Tongue

I did! Tongue Tongue
(At the time, we were losing, but not miserably - only 2 down)

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

CnoEvil wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

I've a bad feeling in my water......hope I'm wrong!

 

Now if you'd said that before we started losing miserably I'd have been more impressed  Tongue

I did! Tongue Tongue (At the time, we were losing, but not miserably - only 2 down)

 

It was pretty miserable by then! If you'd said before we'd started I'd have been more impressed  sticking out tongue  sticking out tongue  Tongue

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

BenLaw wrote:

It was pretty miserable by then! If you'd said before we'd started I'd have been more impressed  sticking out tongue  sticking out tongue  Tongue

NOW (5 hrs on), it's pretty miserable.....but it's still first to get 14.5 points, so still a glimmer of hope (though the feeling in my water has far from subsided!)

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

CnoEvil wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It was pretty miserable by then! If you'd said before we'd started I'd have been more impressed  sticking out tongue  sticking out tongue  Tongue

NOW (5 hrs on), it's pretty miserable.....but it's still first to get 14.5 points, so still a glimmer of hope (though the feeling in my water has far from subsided!)

 

We need one of these:  pray

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

BenLaw wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It was pretty miserable by then! If you'd said before we'd started I'd have been more impressed  sticking out tongue  sticking out tongue  Tongue

NOW (5 hrs on), it's pretty miserable.....but it's still first to get 14.5 points, so still a glimmer of hope (though the feeling in my water has far from subsided!)

We need one of these:  pray

The player doing the most good for Europe appears to be Tiger Woods! doh!

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

floyd droid's picture
Offline
Joined: 5 Sep 2008
Posts: 2657
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

I cant cope with this anymore so im off to kip. Mibbe a *miracle or three* will have happened when i check the scores in the morning.

 

* Tending to think that ive got more chance of giving birth *

 

 

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

floyd droid wrote:

* Tending to think that ive got more chance of giving birth *

Can I be the Godfather?

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

CnoEvil wrote:

floyd droid wrote:

* Tending to think that ive got more chance of giving birth *

Can I be the Godfather?

 

Is your real name Michael?

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom

floyd droid's picture
Offline
Joined: 5 Sep 2008
Posts: 2657
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

Yip indeedy Cno. How much do you reckon i should demand from Hello mag for their exclusive 'we wiz at the birth' foatie shoot.

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

floyd droid wrote:

Yip indeedy Cno. How much do you reckon i should demand from Hello mag for their exclusive 'we wiz at the birth' foatie shoot.

 

In the circumstances, I think New Scientist may be more appropriate. 

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom

floyd droid's picture
Offline
Joined: 5 Sep 2008
Posts: 2657
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

I dont care if tis 'take a break' just gimme the moolah and loads of pain killers,lol.

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 11414
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

BenLaw wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

floyd droid wrote:

* Tending to think that ive got more chance of giving birth *

Can I be the Godfather?

Is your real name Michael?

Michael Cnorleone! shifty

__________________

"Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again."  André Gide

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5884
RE: Ryder Cup 2012

CnoEvil wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

floyd droid wrote:

* Tending to think that ive got more chance of giving birth *

Can I be the Godfather?

Is your real name Michael?

Michael Cnorleone! shifty

 

Definitely one of your worst / best  Tongue

__________________

HiFi   /   A/V   /   Bedroom