4 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
MP3: Sony NWZA845B - need docking station
English

My wife recently bought herself a Sony MP3 player (NWZA845B), which she is delighted with and works great in the car. However, she is now looking for a docking station/speaker system for the house and it appears that most of the good systems are for iPods.

So, is buying an MP3 player a serious drawback over buying the iPod if you want a decent docking station?

Can anyone recommend a good quality docking station for the above new Sony slimline MP3 palyer?

Many thanks,

Paul.

ziggy47's picture
RE: MP3/MP4

Hi Paul, I think you will find that the Sony SRSNWGU50.CEK Walkman Speaker Dock with Remote Control, will give you what you need. Approx £100 (Amazon UK).
I have both Ipod and Sony mp3 players, my preference being for the Sonys', but as you have discovered, peripherals are rather scarce, compared to the Apples.
Hope this helps, cheers Richard...............

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

hi guys,

how do you find the sony? i was thinking of getting one as upgrade from older nano, but hear there is a volume limiter issue with them in uk :/

also was wondering if there is a sony->ipod connector dongle? Smile that would be good for my sound dock

cheers
dan