7 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel
gel's picture
Online
Last seen: 37 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15250
Hot Man Bag Deal

Here:

 

http://www.play.com/stores/HiccupGifts/listing/737033340

 

:grin:

AV system: LG OLED 55EA980W TV, Samsung F7500 Blu-Ray player, Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp, B&W FPM series speakers & B&W PV1 subwoofer.  Gadgets: iPad 2 & iPhone 4s. Headphones: Beats Studio & Sennheiser Momentum.

 

expat_mike's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 30/03/2013 - 19:10
Posts: 500
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

I can't see any price displayed. :quest:

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 14767
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

expat_mike wrote:

I can't see any price displayed. :quest:

Maybe that's because you're not based in the UK. It's £5.

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 4195
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

£5 and free delivery.

expat_mike's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 30/03/2013 - 19:10
Posts: 500
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

bigboss wrote:

expat_mike wrote:

I can't see any price displayed. :quest:

Maybe that's because you're not based in the UK. It's £5.

Quite possibly. Still it's a good price if you need one.

gel
gel's picture
Online
Last seen: 37 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15250
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

expat_mike wrote:

bigboss wrote:

expat_mike wrote:

I can't see any price displayed. :quest:

Maybe that's because you're not based in the UK. It's £5.

Quite possibly. Still it's a good price if you need one.

 

 

Animal is a good brand too. Smile

AV system: LG OLED 55EA980W TV, Samsung F7500 Blu-Ray player, Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp, B&W FPM series speakers & B&W PV1 subwoofer.  Gadgets: iPad 2 & iPhone 4s. Headphones: Beats Studio & Sennheiser Momentum.

 

MrReaper182's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2014 - 14:09
Posts: 552
RE: Hot Man Bag Deal

gel wrote:

expat_mike wrote:

bigboss wrote:

expat_mike wrote:

I can't see any price displayed. :quest:

Maybe that's because you're not based in the UK. It's £5.

Quite possibly. Still it's a good price if you need one.

 

 

Animal is a good brand too. :)

I used to llike The Animal brand before it was brought out by a big coparte company. Now people can wear what the hell they like but it always brings a smile to my face when people wear Aminal clothing who have never done a extreme sport in their life and never plan too. 

Sony 808 ES Amplifer, PSB imagine B bookshelf speakers, Pro-ject debut carbon turntable, Audiolab 8200 CD player, Pioneer N-50 streamer, Revox B77 1/2 reel to reel player, Sennheiser Momentun headphones and some Atlas cables.

Log in or register to post comments