187 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12842
RE: Black Friday Deals

Paul. wrote:

Not sure how, but I just got a free torch...

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00ATYJ49U/ref=ox_ya_os_product

 

Added this to my basket, went to check out expecting £5 promotional discount, and it came up with £12.99 promotional discount?  Lets see if the post it...

 

Ordered.   :cheers:  I paid £8 though!

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 4 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

richardw42's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 02/05/2010 - 18:56
Posts: 1918
RE: Black Friday Deals

A little underwhelmed with the Amazon so far. Nothing has caught my eye. 

But I have just bought some Plaque Off for my dogs and a jet washer. Rock and roll. 

Pindi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 21/11/2008 - 11:57
Posts: 573
RE: Black Friday Deals

gel wrote:

TPS starting tomorrow:

 

http://www.tps.uk.com

Have to say that I'm really excited about this one! Thanks, Gel.

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12720
RE: Black Friday Deals

gel wrote:

Paul. wrote:

Not sure how, but I just got a free torch...

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00ATYJ49U/ref=ox_ya_os_product

 

Added this to my basket, went to check out expecting £5 promotional discount, and it came up with £12.99 promotional discount?  Lets see if the post it...

I tried just before you, but was offered only student 65p discount  :roll:

 

Ordered.   :cheers:  I paid £8 though!

vpacalypse's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 22/02/2009 - 21:44
Posts: 234
RE: Black Friday Deals

gel wrote:

This is coming on soon:

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AXXOXKW/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_cd8f6da8?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=13GS45ESXXMBYQ4GV1JE&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

 

How does it rate compared to other phones?  Cheers

My mum has this:
Reasonably fast performance compared to other top tier 2013 handsets, but an absolute fingerprint magnet.
Makes decent phone calls by my standards.
Solid build/ premium feel (only iphone/ htc one better it in my opinion). Very big in the hand.

 

I Should also say the Z1 is out which has an all metal trim around the edges with somewhat bumped up specs.

Given as a gift it should be nice, But I wouldn't touch it personally unless they knock off £80 - £100. Nexus 5 is good option too off contract at £300.

vpacalypse's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 22/02/2009 - 21:44
Posts: 234
RE: Black Friday Deals

UNPUBLISHED BY MODS - DUPLICATE POST

 

gel wrote:

This is coming on soon:

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AXXOXKW/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_cd8f6da8?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=13GS45ESXXMBYQ4GV1JE&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

 

How does it rate compared to other phones?  Cheers

My mum has this:
Reasonably fast performance compared to other top tier 2013 handsets, but an absolute fingerprint magnet.
Makes decent phone calls by my standards.
Solid build/ premium feel (only iphone/ htc one better it in my opinion). Very big in the hand.

 

I Should also say the Z1 is out which has an all metal trim around the edges with somewhat bumped up specs.

Given as a gift it should be nice, But I wouldn't touch it personally unless they knock off £80 - £100. Nexus 5 is good option too off contract at £300.

Joe Cox's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 31/05/2007 - 10:07
Posts: 1723
RE: Black Friday Deals

Currys & PC World offering £50 cashback on tablets and 20% off selected headphones, plus a few more deals. 50% off at Littlewoods, I'm sure Gel can dig in to that! 

http://www.whathifi.com/news/black-friday-best-deals-from-around-the-web

Editor, whathifi.com

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12842
RE: Black Friday Deals

Joe Cox wrote:

Currys & PC World offering £50 cashback on tablets and 20% off selected headphones, plus a few more deals. 50% off at Littlewoods, I'm sure Gel can dig in to that! 

http://www.whathifi.com/news/black-friday-best-deals-from-around-the-web

 

:grin:   

 

Asda starts at 8am in the morning in store:

 

http://www.asda.com/black-friday/index.html?item=e2

 

I am going for the big one tomorrow, an iPad Air.   :clap:

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 4 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

Joe Cox's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 31/05/2007 - 10:07
Posts: 1723
RE: Black Friday Deals

10% off?

Editor, whathifi.com

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12842
RE: Black Friday Deals

Joe Cox wrote:

10% off?

 

I am guessing £370 at John Lewis with a 2 year warranty.  Tesco might be £350, I think I slipped up with the Play.com deal though a few weeks back.   :doh:

 

I will check all the prices first tomorrow and decide which one to do.

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 4 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12842
RE: Black Friday Deals

My camera is here!   :cheer:

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 4 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3441
RE: Black Friday Deals

gel wrote:

This is coming on soon:

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AXXOXKW/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_cd8f6da8?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=13GS45ESXXMBYQ4GV1JE&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

 

How does it rate compared to other phones?  Cheers

Did you get this phone gel ???

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12842
RE: Black Friday Deals

simonlewis wrote:

gel wrote:

This is coming on soon:

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AXXOXKW/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_cd8f6da8?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=13GS45ESXXMBYQ4GV1JE&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

 

How does it rate compared to other phones?  Cheers

Did you get this phone gel ???

 

Nope, I didn't in the end, it was a cracking price though!

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 4 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

richardw42's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 02/05/2010 - 18:56
Posts: 1918
RE: Black Friday Deals
Paul.'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 26/11/2010 - 21:44
Posts: 2958
RE: Black Friday Deals

Billion 7800N modem router going up 9:30 AM tomorow, could be good

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002TOKGL8/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_4e6b3245?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1F0V960R71AMPJTTM22M&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

Pages

Log in or register to post comments