6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gwyndy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 20/07/2007 - 16:16
Posts: 317
Atlas Mains Cables

Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Re: Atlas Mains Cables

user="Gwyndy" wrote:
Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80

You can buy kettle leads on Ebay for less than £3.

"Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil.
They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"But for the Grace of God"

I would ask why humans feel the need to invent gods.

Andrew Everard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 5 days ago
Joined: 30/05/2007 - 12:34
Posts: 28837
Re: Atlas Mains Cables

user="Keith McAlpine" wrote:

I would ask why humans feel the need to invent gods.

...Or indeed endless pseudonyms. 

Gwyndy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 20/07/2007 - 16:16
Posts: 317
Re: Atlas Mains Cables

user="Keith McAlpine" wrote:
user="Gwyndy" wrote:
Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80

You can buy kettle leads on Ebay for less than £3.

"Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil.
They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"But for the Grace of God"

I would ask why humans feel the need to invent gods.

I just know this isn't going to format correctly- any suggestions on that are most welcome Andrew.

The quotation is not designed to start a theological argument, it's from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

http://www.billionquotes.com/index.php/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri

To misqoute Firaxis "I'm a game player not a theologian"

Gwyndy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 20/07/2007 - 16:16
Posts: 317
Re: Atlas Mains Cables

Thanks for the tip on the Kettle leads, I need two with right angle ends for the Kettle and Charger, will have a look on ebay now.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Re: Atlas Mains Cables

HeHe

Good answer

Brent

Log in or register to post comments