39 posts / 0 new
Last post
The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12916
AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

Passed on by AE on Twitter:  http://www.avbristol.co.uk/products/bookshelf/av1548.html#

£99.99, free delivery in the UK, difficult to beat that I expect.

scene's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 23 hours ago
Joined: 25/09/2008 - 12:48
Posts: 2977
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

Definitely a great price and a great spot.

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12916
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

scene wrote:
great spot.

Difficult to miss when the manufacturer is mentioning it on Twitter...

scene's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 23 hours ago
Joined: 25/09/2008 - 12:48
Posts: 2977
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

The_Lhc wrote:

scene wrote:
great spot.

Difficult to miss when the manufacturer is mentioning it on Twitter...

See, that's the problem I have with not being in the Twitterati...

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12916
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

scene wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

scene wrote:
great spot.

Difficult to miss when the manufacturer is mentioning it on Twitter...

See, that's the problem I have with not being in the Twitterati...

It does have it's uses and you can giggle like a girlie when they reply to you and you feel all special as if you've just spoken to someone famous or something.

I'm told...

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 31 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12859
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

The_Lhc wrote:

I'm told...

Oh.....I thought you were mentioning your own personal experience...

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23029
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

The_Lhc wrote:

scene wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

scene wrote:
great spot.

Difficult to miss when the manufacturer is mentioning it on Twitter...

See, that's the problem I have with not being in the Twitterati...

It does have it's uses and you can giggle like a girlie when they reply to you and you feel all special as if you've just spoken to someone famous or something.

I'm told...

#unfollow...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 31 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12859
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

How's your Mumbai trip going John?

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23029
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

Victoria Coren's resisting your advances thus far though, I notice...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23029
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

bigboss wrote:

How's your Mumbai trip going John?

Badly.  Have spent last 24 hours in my hotel room #bitsick

Luckiy, the view is quite good:

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12916
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

John Duncan wrote:
Victoria Coren's resisting your advances thus far though, I notice...

Yeah *sigh*, she said Gary Oldman was annoying! I might have to tell her I think Heresy's rubbish at this rate...

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12916
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

bigboss wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

I'm told...

Oh.....I thought you were mentioning your own personal experience...

Who me? No, cos I'm like, really cool and everything, even that Clare Newsome talks to me sometimes, I'm that wicked...

Clare Newsome's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2007 - 12:06
Posts: 13581
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

You rang? Smile

Group Marketing & PR Manager, Computers Unlimited.

Brands represented include Astell&Kern, Audioengine, B&O Play, Canton, Flexson for SONOS and SONOS

TWITTER: @ClareNewsome

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23029
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

Clare Newsome wrote:

You rang? Smile

If he did, I'd have your number changed if I were you.

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

laserman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 23/11/2007 - 18:17
Posts: 2259
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

John Duncan wrote:

Clare Newsome wrote:

You rang? Smile

If he did, I'd have your number changed if I were you.

I feel sorry for The_Lhc now.

psurquhart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 15/11/2010 - 13:49
Posts: 598
RE: AE Compact 1 BARGAIN!!!

Sorry to bring this topic back into relevance and sorry to hear about your Mumbai illness and the rest of your in house banter.

However - how much were these speakers originally ? And would they make a decent rear surround set up bearing in mind I have PMC GB1's and PMC DB1c as fronts ? Would they intergrate well ? Need to replace my broken Mission 752 Freedom rears running through a Sony DA5400es av amp ?

Any advice ?

Or any advice on a cheap alternative that would intergrate well with my PMC's ?

Pages

Log in or register to post comments