Help choosing new home cinema
I'm currently looking at upgrading my existing home cinema set up and would like some suggestions on possible systems.
Current set up: Samsung UE46E6800 TV, PlayStation 3 for bluray, old Phillips DVD home cinema with 5 speakers and sub. 3D bluray is covered by PlayStation 3 (soon to be 4!).
Ideal system would include:
- Rear wireless speakers (tallboy)
- WiFi built in (bluray firmware etc)
- ARC ready to reduce cabling
- Guessing 1000W / min 5.1 surround
- Price £300-500 range (feel free to suggest bit higher or lower)
What are people's views on sound bars? I have the space for all speakers but wife might like less cables. Just worried I would have to spend big to get a decent surround effect.