192 posts / 0 new
Last post
The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 13548
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14956
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

 

:grin:

 

 

David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11988
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

I do actually - that's why I asked BBB why - I thought he was taking the p*** Smile

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry - official participants in Record Store Day, Saturday 18th April 2015.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

Very true, very true.  :grin:

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

I do actually - that's why I asked BBB why - I thought he was taking the p*** Smile

Me? Take the p*ss?  :shifty:

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11988
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

Smile

Finished Pan's Labyrinth - is that the fastest anyone has watched a recommendation? Smile

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry - official participants in Record Store Day, Saturday 18th April 2015.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

Smile

Finished Pan's Labyrinth - is that the fastest anyone has watched a recommendation? Smile

No, I watched Le Quattro Volte on fast forward because it was so dull.  :grin:

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

Smile

Finished Pan's Labyrinth - is that the fastest anyone has watched a recommendation? Smile

Oh, and you're on the wrong thread. Do you mind repeating what you said on there, so I can then repeat my joke?

Then just pretend you've never heard it.  Wink

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 12 hours ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6640
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

Smile

Finished Pan's Labyrinth - is that the fastest anyone has watched a recommendation? Smile

No, I watched Le Quattro Volte on fast forward because it was so dull.  :grin:

 

:cry:

I am the danger. 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

BenLaw wrote:

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

Smile

Finished Pan's Labyrinth - is that the fastest anyone has watched a recommendation? Smile

No, I watched Le Quattro Volte on fast forward because it was so dull.  :grin:

:cry:

I was only joking Ben.  Smile

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 12 hours ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6640
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

Well, you probably weren't, but I can take it. 

 

(Sob.)

 

Anyway, all of my next three films have dialogue and I don't think any has a goat. 

I am the danger. 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

BenLaw wrote:

Well, you probably weren't, but I can take it. 

 

(Sob.)

 

Anyway, all of my next three films have dialogue and I don't think any has a goat. 

You'll be pleased to hear that we've repeated the joke on the Film Club thread.

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 13548
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

I do actually - that's why I asked BBB why - I thought he was taking the p*** Smile

Me? Take the p*ss?  :shifty:

I was taking the piss, in case anyone was wondering. Good job I'm not a mod, I'd have handed you all each other's email addresses and locked the thread before it got to the end of the first page. No room for exclusivity here.

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 12 hours ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6640
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

Anyone's free to watch the films and contribute to the discussion or general conversation, as I understand there was only 'membership' in order that films could sensibly be proposed and voted on. So it's not really exclusive, and you're more than welcome to pop in (not that you need me to say that). 

I am the danger. 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6376
RE: Captain Phillips and Gravity are rubbish!

The_Lhc wrote:

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

The_Lhc wrote:

David@FrankHarvey wrote:

BBB - I'll take it to the relevant thread...

You must feel deeply honoured, the rest of us scum aren't considered worthy enough for such a high honour...

I do actually - that's why I asked BBB why - I thought he was taking the p*** Smile

Me? Take the p*ss?  :shifty:

I was taking the piss, in case anyone was wondering. Good job I'm not a mod, I'd have handed you all each other's email addresses and locked the thread before it got to the end of the first page. No room for exclusivity here.

So, do you want to join or not?  Smile

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

Pages

Log in or register to post comments