17 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
Teac 865r Cassette deck
English

Hello there,just a quick question if i may?

Been looking into getting a decent tape deck, am i right in thinking that the Teac 865r is about the best brand new deck available to buy this day in age?

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Re: Teac 865r Cassette deck

Anyone??

DNICE1's picture

user="marcymarc555" wrote:

Hello there,just a quick question if i may?

Been looking into getting a decent tape deck, am i right in thinking that the Teac 865r is about the best brand new deck available to buy this day in age?

I have read good customer (not expert) reviews of the Onkyo TARW255 tape deck.

I was also looking for a brand new deck but was advised on this forum to go for a used Nakamichi deck instead. I still haven't found a used Nakamichi in good condition yet though there are lots of them available for sale on Ebay.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Hi there. I was in a similar position recently, looking for a tape deck so I could archive my old cassettes and dipped my toe into eBay. Unfortunately,

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Hi there. I was in a similar position recently, looking for a tape deck so I could archive my old cassettes and dipped my toe into eBay. Unfortunately,

I

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I had a

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I had a run

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I had a run of

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I had a run of bad

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I had a run of bad luck

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Anyone???

been looking on the usa pioneer website and noticed a really cool double cassette deck under there elite brand, anyone had experiences with these decks??

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

user="marcymarc555" wrote:

Anyone???

been looking on the usa pioneer website and noticed a really cool double cassette deck under there elite brand, anyone had experiences with these decks??

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

nads's picture

are you mainly wanting to archive your tapes?

http://www.ion-audio.com/tape2pc

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

user="nads" wrote:
are you mainly wanting to archive your tapes?

http://www.ion-audio.com/tape2pc

No mate, far from it, ive got loads of cassettes that i absolutly love and prefer to listen to them in there cassette form. 

Looking for te best quality "new" player available , im thinking either the teac or the usa pioneer elite deck, but cant get any info on either,

Im looking for more playing qualities in a deck rather than the recording qualities, both would be nice though.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Come on you guys!!!! 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Arrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages