Just another setback...! Fotos
Today I've phoned to my Rega dealer in Portugal to ask if he was going to deliver me the Brio R on time...
And got the worst answer that i could get!
The delay is going to take another month...
I'm so annoyed at this time!!!
I got on the phone and managed two good deals:
- Naim 5i mkI for 560£ ( a demo unit from the Dynaudio dealer)
- Naim 5i italic MKII 700£ ( another demo unit from the Epos dealer)
I finally decided what speakers i'm going to buy, it will be the...
Dynaudio Excite X12.
Now guys, if you were in my shoes what would you do?
Wait for the Brio R, with no sure that will not be another delay.
Or seize the deal on one of the Naims...?