Help needed for turntable newbeie
I’m currently upgrading my speakers and amp and thinking of trying vinyl as my source as I’ve heard it gives the best sound quality. However I know nothing of vinyl and have a few questions
1. What do you get for more money? Do more expensive turntables come with features that I should be looking for?
2. When do diminishing returns kick in, do much more expensive tables such as the Roksan radius sound much better?
3. What effects sound quality the most table, arm or cartridge?
4. Where should your turntable be positioned, on the amp?
5. Will the Roksan Kandy K2 run MM and MC cartridges?
6. Are turntables easy to set up or am I going to need some kind of specialist training for this?
7. Anything else a complete novice should know?