Dedicated speaker stands the best bet?
My speakers is bookshelf mission mx1 and my stands are wooden chair and i love the sound there's enough bass and mids. I'm thinking to get a pair of cheap metal stands ( usd40 ) but have questions about sound improvement :
1. will it improve sound by a lot?
2. is mission's own dedicated stands the best bet?
3. is it worth it to get those stands that cost half of of my speaker's price?
4. could much more expensive stands ( better metal / wood ) produce better sound?
5. is heavier stands the better?
6. am i missing a lot not getting any stands?
7. anyone have experience where your cheap and light stands sounded better than premium or dedicated ones?