14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gobeats's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 days ago
Joined: 28/10/2013 - 16:12
Posts: 4
New quality Headphones

I have a 2 new headphones coming to the market in a week and I would like it to be reviewed by expert as I do think they have good chance in making it among the leading brands as it is very good quality, great sound and bass.. It come package as the beats headphones with similar accessories.. The sound is crisp and you could here all instrucments playing with noise cancellation function. Any help welcome to review these headphones...some pictures will be followed soon...

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Er, Gobeats, this is a public

Er, Gobeats, this is a public forum and you just broke rules no. 10 and 12 I'm afraid.
http://www.whathifi.com/house-rules
Contact them here instead:
http://www.whathifi.com/contact-whathifi

MajorFubar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 03/03/2010 - 00:01
Posts: 3487
RE: New quality Headphones

Gobeats wrote:

It come package as the beats headphones with similar accessories.

Gobeats wrote:

you could here all instrucments playing with noise cancellation function.

I can't wait.

Gobeats's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 days ago
Joined: 28/10/2013 - 16:12
Posts: 4
Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Hi guys, sorry but I am not trying to advertise my products here but instead to see if someone from Whathifi will be interested to review this product and make any recommendations... Thanks guys

dalethorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2011 - 21:10
Posts: 1191
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Gobeats wrote:
Hi guys, sorry but I am not trying to advertise my products here but instead to see if someone from Whathifi will be interested to review this product and make any recommendations... Thanks guys

If the presentation and support for the product passes the qualifiers by WhatHifi at the link the other person posted, then the people on the forum will be able to feel confident that they can be involved.

AKG K812/K712, Beyer T1/T90 Jubilee/DT1350, v-moda M100/XS, Beyer A200p/v-moda Verza/Microstreamer DAC/amps, Portaphile Micro/PA2V2 amps.

eggontoast's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 23/02/2011 - 15:21
Posts: 1422
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Gobeats wrote:
Hi guys, sorry but I am not trying to advertise my products here but instead to see if someone from Whathifi will be interested to review this product and make any recommendations... Thanks guys

Perhaps you should send them an email rather than posting on a forum...........

Gobeats's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 days ago
Joined: 28/10/2013 - 16:12
Posts: 4
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

I have sent emails to them already but still no response or knowledgement receipt of email. May be they just very busy at present.

eggontoast's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 23/02/2011 - 15:21
Posts: 1422
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Gobeats wrote:

I have sent emails to them already but still no response or knowledgement receipt of email. May be they just very busy at present.

Do you realise how many people/ well established companies want their products reviewing, what makes your ones worthy of the review I ask ?

dalethorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2011 - 21:10
Posts: 1191
RE: New quality Headphones

Gobeats wrote:
I have a 2 new headphones coming to the market in a week and I would like it to be reviewed by expert as I do think they have good chance in making it among the leading brands as it is very good quality, great sound and bass.. It come package as the beats headphones with similar accessories.. The sound is crisp and you could here all instrucments playing with noise cancellation function. Any help welcome to review these headphones...some pictures will be followed soon...

You don't even have pictures now, for headphones that are obviously well developed and just days from release? Are you even involved with those headphones at all?

AKG K812/K712, Beyer T1/T90 Jubilee/DT1350, v-moda M100/XS, Beyer A200p/v-moda Verza/Microstreamer DAC/amps, Portaphile Micro/PA2V2 amps.

dalethorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2011 - 21:10
Posts: 1191
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Gobeats wrote:
I have sent emails to them already but still no response or knowledgement receipt of email. May be they just very busy at present.

Maybe the reason you got no response is because you didn't tell them anything.

AKG K812/K712, Beyer T1/T90 Jubilee/DT1350, v-moda M100/XS, Beyer A200p/v-moda Verza/Microstreamer DAC/amps, Portaphile Micro/PA2V2 amps.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

eggontoast wrote:

Gobeats wrote:

I have sent emails to them already but still no response or knowledgement receipt of email. May be they just very busy at present.

Do you realise how many people/ well established companies want their products reviewing, what makes your ones worthy of the review I ask ?

He is quite welcome to try. No need to hound him off if he is involved in the headphones. Plenty more manufacturers and retailers on here plying their trade. Try from his point of view chaps - perhaps he genuinely didn't know how to contact What HiFi.

Gobeats's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 days ago
Joined: 28/10/2013 - 16:12
Posts: 4
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Hi guys, I have emailed them with all information including images, packaging, warranty information and link to our main website for further information abt the product. Also I understand there are a lot more companies around trying with their products but I think this one got real chance if reviewed in turns of quality build, great sound clarity and affordatility compare to the Beats headphones. I will keep trying until I get a response from Whathifi....

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Smile In the interim, I would make your signature a bit more transparent about your role in the company, just to stop questions, if anything.  :cheers:

BigH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 29/12/2012 - 12:31
Posts: 3569
RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not RE: Hi guys, sorry but I am not

Gobeats wrote:

Hi guys, I have emailed them with all information including images, packaging, warranty information and link to our main website for further information abt the product. Also I understand there are a lot more companies around trying with their products but I think this one got real chance if reviewed in turns of quality build, great sound clarity and affordatility compare to the Beats headphones. I will keep trying until I get a response from Whathifi....

 

Your best bet would be to send them a pair to try out.

Log in or register to post comments