30 posts / 0 new
Last post
BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6313
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's poor channel selection

bigboss wrote:

True. Given the nature of the posts, I can only imagine how rudely the member may have dealt with an AV dealer. I feel sorry for the dealer for having to tolerate all this, to be honest. 

 

I guess I should now expect my name and address to be posted on a few forums  :grin:

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Travelodge's

bigboss wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

It's just in the nature of some to be "humble". I've still not received a response from the esteemed member regarding the difference in specs between a VT50 & GT50, for him / her to consider the GT50 having "poverty spec" in comparison to his / her superior VT50.  Smile

 

Well if you are really that interested, I am sure that can manage to Google "Panasonic".

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's

BenLaw wrote:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

 

Just seen the thread old chap. Sometimes the truth hurts, eh ? Wink

 

Why would it hurt what hotel someone chooses to book at? Being an offensive cock is what must hurt, I imagine, but if that's how you get your kicks to make up for your miserable existence, I can't stop you. 

 

Well, it obviously seems to bother you Benny Boy, which is curious bearing in mind you ain't the OP. Still, I've never been called an "offensive EDITED" before, so that's a novelty.   Smile

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 30 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12694
RE: Travelodge's

cloverleaf146 wrote:

bigboss wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

It's just in the nature of some to be "humble". I've still not received a response from the esteemed member regarding the difference in specs between a VT50 & GT50, for him / her to consider the GT50 having "poverty spec" in comparison to his / her superior VT50.  Smile

 

Well if you are really that interested, I am sure that can manage to Google "Panasonic".

No, I am interested to know why YOU think GT50 is "poverty spec" in comparison to VT50 (and ridiculing a long time member in the process).

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 30 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12694
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's poor channel selection

BenLaw wrote:

bigboss wrote:

True. Given the nature of the posts, I can only imagine how rudely the member may have dealt with an AV dealer. I feel sorry for the dealer for having to tolerate all this, to be honest. 

 

I guess I should now expect my name and address to be posted on a few forums  :grin:

:grin:

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's

bigboss wrote:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

bigboss wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

It's just in the nature of some to be "humble". I've still not received a response from the esteemed member regarding the difference in specs between a VT50 & GT50, for him / her to consider the GT50 having "poverty spec" in comparison to his / her superior VT50.  Smile

 

Well if you are really that interested, I am sure that can manage to Google "Panasonic".

No, I am interested to know why YOU think GT50 is "poverty spec" in comparison to VT50 (and ridiculing a long time member in the process).

 

GT50 - Circa 900 quid

VT50 - Circa 1500 quid plus

Perhaps there is no difference at all in the Spec, and the price difference is just a con ? I'm sure you can work it out.....

Interesting that some people seem to want to take offence on behalf of someone else - are you a self appointed Mary Whitehouse ? The member you refer to actually took it in good humour; a concept you seem to be struggling with pal Wink

 

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 30 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12694
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's

cloverleaf146 wrote:

bigboss wrote:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

bigboss wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

It's just in the nature of some to be "humble". I've still not received a response from the esteemed member regarding the difference in specs between a VT50 & GT50, for him / her to consider the GT50 having "poverty spec" in comparison to his / her superior VT50.  Smile

 

Well if you are really that interested, I am sure that can manage to Google "Panasonic".

No, I am interested to know why YOU think GT50 is "poverty spec" in comparison to VT50 (and ridiculing a long time member in the process).

 

GT50 - Circa 900 quid

VT50 - Circa 1500 quid plus

Perhaps there is no difference at all in the Spec, and the price difference is just a con ? I'm sure you can work it out.....

So, the GT50 is "poverty spec" only because it's £600 cheaper? Do you actually buy the TV on the basis that "if it's expensive, it must be the best"?

Quote:

Interesting that some people seem to want to take offence on behalf of someone else - are you a self appointed Mary Whitehouse ? The member you refer to actually took it in good humour; a concept you seem to be struggling with pal Wink

No, the member didn't want to get involved in the argument, a concept you've clearly struggled to comprehend. 

I just mean this in good faith cloverleaf146; your arrogance won't win any friends, nor will members take your issues with the retailer seriously.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE:

 

[/quote]

No, the member didn't want to get involved in the argument, a concept you've clearly struggled to comprehend. 

I just mean this in good faith cloverleaf146; your arrogance won't win any friends, nor will members take your issues with the retailer seriously.

[/quote]

 

I think you are confusing me with someone who gives a EDITED.  :wave:

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 30 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12694
RE:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

 

Quote:

No, the member didn't want to get involved in the argument, a concept you've clearly struggled to comprehend. 

I just mean this in good faith cloverleaf146; your arrogance won't win any friends, nor will members take your issues with the retailer seriously.

 

I think you are confusing me with someone who gives a EDITED.  :wave:

Oh well, at least I tried to reason.  Smile

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6313
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's

cloverleaf146 wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

It took you three weeks to mull over how to be that rude and unfunny?

 

Just seen the thread old chap. Sometimes the truth hurts, eh ? Wink

 

Why would it hurt what hotel someone chooses to book at? Being an offensive cock is what must hurt, I imagine, but if that's how you get your kicks to make up for your miserable existence, I can't stop you. 

 

Well, it obviously seems to bother you Benny Boy, which is curious bearing in mind you ain't the OP. Still, I've never been called an "offensive EDITED" before, so that's a novelty.   Smile

 

So if someone attacks another person everyone else should look on and ignore it? Nice life philosophy. I don't conduct myself like that. I saw you do it once and thought it might be misplaced humour. I see you do it again, and it seems you are an offensive cock. Whether you care about people highlighting that or not won't stop me, and BB as well happily, pointing it out. Forums would be much more pleasant places without your brand of 'humour'. 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 5146
RE: Travelodge's RE: Travelodge's poor channel selection

cloverleaf146 wrote:

Because Bernard, Travelodge is a poverty spec hotel for tight wads. If you want Sky, then put your hand in your pocket and fork out for a decent hotel Smile

I wasn't paying, the client was.

Now back to you.

Have you made any friends in the real world yet?

Have you ever slept with a girl over the age of 16?

Would your family rather have a night in, than let you babysit?

Edited by mods. See house rules.

 

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Travelodge's

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

cloverleaf146 wrote:

Because Bernard, Travelodge is a poverty spec hotel for tight wads. If you want Sky, then put your hand in your pocket and fork out for a decent hotel Smile

I wasn't paying, the client was.

Edited by mods. See house rules.

 

Nice to see that your "client" values you so highly. Why am I not surprised....:wave:   

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 22993
RE: Travelodge's

Let's stop it now, eh, chaps?

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 5146
RE: Travelodge's

Thanks Ben and BB, it's nice to have your support, though as you can see, I'm more than capable of looking after myself.  :)

Apologies John.

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

Pages

Log in or register to post comments