If you have one of the above you should have received an email about a potential issue with the wall wart/PSU
In case you haven't,
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: ACTION REQUIRED
I'm writing to you because our records show that you have an On Demand Connector and/or a Sky Wireless Booster in use in your home. Please refer to the images below to see whether you are currently using one of these.
Our quality checking process has identified a possible safety issue with the power adaptor that was included with your product. Our investigations tell us this issue only affects a small number of units, but it's important to carry out the steps below to identify whether the fault exists on yours.
How to check your power adaptor
• First of all, switch off the electricity at the wall socket
• If you don’t have a switch at the wall socket, please turn off your electricity at the mains. If you are concerned about doing this then please call us and we’ll be happy to help
• Carefully unplug the power adaptor from the wall socket
• If the power adaptor feels loose or starts to come apart while you're unplugging it, then please check again that you have switched the electricity off at the wall socket or the mains
• Once you've removed the power adaptor please check to see if it has both screws fully inserted as per the picture. If one or both screws are missing, do not plug the adaptor back in.
If you find that the adaptor is missing one or both screws, or you have any concerns then please call, free of charge on 08000 152 582 if you are in the UK or 1800 927 494 if you are in the Republic of Ireland, and we will arrange to exchange it for a new unit immediately.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but customer safety is our primary concern.
Managing Director, Customer Services