9 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 04/09/2013 - 14:19
Posts: 51595
ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

I thought the picture was pretty poor last night. Does anyone else agree please?

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 5169
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

Looked good when the third English goal went in.  :)

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1591
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

Looked good when the third English goal went in.  :)

Scotland with a population of around the Six Million mark and a POOR side scored two Decent efforts from  OPEN PLAY,

England with a population of over Fifty Five MILLION People...

Couldn't score ONCE from OPEN PLAY ... apart from when the Scotland lads were down to ten on the pitch with a    player missing,  

one of the centre halves was NOT on the field of play ..... says it all really.

NOT the things that 'letters' are written by...

 

England are STILL a poor International Side.... especially when as a given... ALL OF England's players play in what is so-called ... The BEST League In The World !     With Most of Scotland's player choices from the lower Teams within said League.

Doesn't say TOO MUCH for England's Team as of the Now.

Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1591
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

PQ was not great as you say.  (cheap cameras used ?)

fr0g's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 7 min ago
Joined: 07/01/2008 - 18:38
Posts: 2940
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

Alantiggger wrote:

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

Looked good when the third English goal went in.  :)

Scotland with a population of around the Six Million mark and a POOR side scored two Decent efforts from  OPEN PLAY,

England with a population of over Fifty Five MILLION People...

Couldn't score ONCE from OPEN PLAY ... apart from when the Scotland lads were down to ten on the pitch with a    player missing,  

one of the centre halves was NOT on the field of play ..... says it all really.

NOT the things that 'letters' are written by...

 

England are STILL a poor International Side.... especially when as a given... ALL OF England's players play in what is so-called ... The BEST League In The World !     With Most of Scotland's player choices from the lower Teams within said League.

Doesn't say TOO MUCH for England's Team as of the Now.

 

It was like a prem side playing a championship side. The poor championship side were plucky and played to their best. The prem side won. The end.

I would hate to see this as a regular fixture, even if it was a good game. We matched Brazil away recently, why the heck do we need to play Scotland to drag our level down??

 

We haven't evolved into the current species we are now for the last million or so years just to play the barbarians on the other side of the wall, surely ?

 

the record spot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 13/10/2007 - 14:36
Posts: 9252
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

You're good enough using Google for all your other stuff Froggy, I'm sure you don't need guidance to work out how much we've given the world from our humble side of the wall.  At least we've kept going with worthwhile stuff.  I think you lot were busy tearing various branches of Foot Locker apart a couple of summers back no?   :poke:

hammill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 20/03/2008 - 11:46
Posts: 2453
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

the record spot wrote:

  I think you lot were busy tearing various branches of Foot Locker apart a couple of summers back no?   :poke:

Whereas you lot were too busy murdering each other, given that Scotland has a murder rate nearly twice as high as England & Wales?
Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1591
RE: ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

fr0g wrote:

Alantiggger wrote:

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

Looked good when the third English goal went in.  :)

Scotland with a population of around the Six Million mark and a POOR side scored two Decent efforts from  OPEN PLAY,

England with a population of over Fifty Five MILLION People...

Couldn't score ONCE from OPEN PLAY ... apart from when the Scotland lads were down to ten on the pitch with a    player missing,  

one of the centre halves was NOT on the field of play ..... says it all really.

NOT the things that 'letters' are written by...

 

England are STILL a poor International Side.... especially when as a given... ALL OF England's players play in what is so-called ... The BEST League In The World !     With Most of Scotland's player choices from the lower Teams within said League.

Doesn't say TOO MUCH for England's Team as of the Now.

 

It was like a prem side playing a championship side. The poor championship side were plucky and played to their best. The prem side won. The end.

I would hate to see this as a regular fixture, even if it was a good game. We matched Brazil away recently, why the heck do we need to play Scotland to drag our level down??

 

We haven't evolved into the current species we are now for the last million or so years just to play the barbarians on the other side of the wall, surely ?

 

 

I don't think you actually read what I typed there frOg   ?  barbarians is it  ? jog on    :?

Log in or register to post comments