Hi, couple of questions ?
1. Have been given the mother in laws broken Pure One radio. When you turn it on the whole led display flashes and I cant get it to work at all. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is their any easy fix ? Was wondering if their was a master reset procedure to do or shall I just bin it as it would be too costly to send away for repair ?
2. I own the excellent Pure Evoke 2 xt. I use it all the time via the mains ( its constantly plugged in ) but also portably using the chargepak ( cr-6 I think ) battery. It has served me well for ages now but all of a sudden wont hold a charge for long using the chargepak battery. I did try the chargepak from the above Pure One but have the same problem. Would this be the fact that the chargepaks are now old ( prob 5 years old at least ) and need replacing or will i be wasting my money getting a replacement battery ? Could it be the Evoke is faulty and not charging properly ( the re-charge battery display still lights up ) ?
Anyone else had similar problems or can advise ?