NAS upgrade question
What's the best way of setting my system?
1) Configure drive 2 to back up drive 1 in the Synology periodically, & also back up to the Western Digital NAS.
2) Use RAID 1 configuration on my Synology & back up data on the Western Digital NAS.
3) How do I connect the Western Digital NAS? Directly to the router via ethernet, or via USB to the Synology?
4) I also intend to back up all media onto the 500GB external hard drive and connect it via USB either to my router or the NAS. Can I schedule another backup from Synology to it automatically even if it's connected to the router & not Synology directly?
5) How do I ensure that Sonos reads from only 1 drive & not all the back ups? I don't want duplicates in the library.