Acer Revo or Mac Mini?
Hi everyone, i thinking of getting a mini pc to playback my music via iTunes and a external DAC. Out of the Mac Mini and Acer revo 3600/3700 which would be best for this purpose?
I would like something that is:
(1) Quiet in operation (as it would be in my front room next to my hifi)
(2) Reliable and fast
(3) Be able to rip my CDs via FLAC
(4) Offer the best user experience
(5) If i go for a Mac Mini i would be buying second hand so which would be the best one to go for?
(6) If i go for a Acer revo, would i be best getting a second hand 3600 or go for the newer 3700?
(7) Would i be better going for a cheap netbook and external hard drive?
My budget would be £200 for the mini pc/netbook and hard drive
Any advice and recommendations would be helpfull, Thanks