What am i looking for????
Here is my setup
300 N Wireless
7MB Broadband via DSL
windows 7 computer with shares
Synology DS213 (on the way, all shares moving to it)
I currently have a WD TV Live working brilliantly on my TV
I want to put a music player in with the following features
1. Play from LAN shares, either SMB shares or UPNP
2. Play internet radio
3. Controlled from its own remote but with mobile phone app (ios and android)
4. Independant from a server. I dont want a piece of software on my computer that runs this. I want it to be its own device that connects to the WLAN and can see my shares and UPNP devices
5. I would like it to be a standard radio (FM) as well
6. Price. Sub 200 euro would be nice. But im willing to save if i can get the right device.
Im looking at a squeeze box and sonos and revo, but i cannot decide between any of them. Ive asked this question in a few places but didnt ever get a good response. Im not 100% im in the right forum by the way, so mods, please move if appropriate