4 posts / 0 new
Last post
sameersuleman's picture
pioneer bdp 150
English

hi,

I have a pioneer bdp 150 player and am unable to play BDMV formats from my hdd.According to instruction manual they say that a folderf named AVCHD to be created and then played via the avchd file on the player. i have done this but the avchd folder on the hdd is not visible thru the player.

any solutions? please assist.

b/r

sameer

Tarxman's picture
RE: pioneer bdp 150

Has the hard drive been formatted to FAT32 prior to loading the files onto it? If it hasn't, I dare say that would be your problem.

sameersuleman's picture

thanks for the reply.Please advise how i can check this and if its not FAT32 formatted,how can i go about doing it?please gude.

b/r

f1only's picture

Plug it in to a pc / laptop, then double click on my computer if you have it on the desktop, if not it is in the main list next to the programs.

Once there  right click on the icon of the drive that says Removable disk (UNLESS IT HAS BEEN RENAMED) & click on properties which will be at the bottom of the list.

Then on the info screen under the General Tab it should say:

Type : Removable Disc   & then it should say either one of these two options directly underneath

File System NTFS

or 

File System FAT32

Regards ..

Speakers - Dali Ikon 6 F L/R, Ikon Vocal 2 MK2 Centre, Ikon 1 Surround, B&W 610 Subwoofer. TV - Calibrated Sony 46" HX853. BDP - Sony mr BDPS790, PS3, PS4. A/V Amp - Yamaha RXV 1073