Have your say & ask the experts!

pioneer bdp 150

3 replies [Last post]
sameersuleman's picture

hi,

I have a pioneer bdp 150 player and am unable to play BDMV formats from my hdd.According to instruction manual they say that a folderf named AVCHD to be created and then played via the avchd file on the player. i have done this but the avchd folder on the hdd is not visible thru the player.

any solutions? please assist.

b/r

sameer

sameers

Tarxman's picture
RE: pioneer bdp 150

Has the hard drive been formatted to FAT32 prior to loading the files onto it? If it hasn't, I dare say that would be your problem.

Room One

Pioneer LX509A, Jamo C803, Roksan Kandy K2 Integrated & Power Amp, Audiolab 8200CD, Marantz TT-15s1, Marantz DV6001, QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire.

Room Two

TH-P65VT60A, Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 1000 w/ Pro Centre 2000, Denon AVR-4520, Sony BDPS5000ES, BDPS580, Toshiba HD-XE1

sameersuleman's picture

thanks for the reply.Please advise how i can check this and if its not FAT32 formatted,how can i go about doing it?please gude.

b/r

sameers

f1only's picture

Plug it in to a pc / laptop, then double click on my computer if you have it on the desktop, if not it is in the main list next to the programs.

Once there  right click on the icon of the drive that says Removable disk (UNLESS IT HAS BEEN RENAMED) & click on properties which will be at the bottom of the list.

Then on the info screen under the General Tab it should say:

Type : Removable Disc   & then it should say either one of these two options directly underneath

File System NTFS

or 

File System FAT32

Regards ..

TV: Sony KDL-46HX853 ( calibrated ), Virgin Tivo Box, BD Players: Sony BDP-S790,  PS3, PS4 & Panasonic DMR-BWT700

A/V Amp: Yamaha RX-V1073

Speakers: Dali Ikon 6 Front L/R, Dali Ikon 1's Surround, Dali Ikon Vocal 2 Centre, B&W ASW610 Subwoofer.

My System

Sony Bravia 46HX853 Calibrated Settings