7 posts / 0 new
Last post
mattjax05's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/10/2007 - 13:59
Posts: 708
Yamaha rx-a1010 sold out - what about rx-a810?

How long do you think this will be on sale for new? I know it's been discontinued/replaced and I want one new but can buy until mid January!

 

David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11220
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

It depends how quick dealers sell out. With the 1010 being the cheaper of the three (1010, 2010, 3010), it will sell out quicker.

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

mattjax05's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/10/2007 - 13:59
Posts: 708
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

The 810 is still available in some stores at £500 and with my speakers being rx6,rxc,r90hd would the 810 be a next-step-up to my current Yammy DSPAX763 receiver? I have had the 763 when I originally owned the Monitor Audio BR range.  If not I won't bother.

MUSICRAFT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 23/03/2009 - 20:38
Posts: 4576
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

mattjax05 wrote:

The 810 is still available in some stores at £500 and with my speakers being rx6,rxc,r90hd would the 810 be a next-step-up to my current Yammy DSPAX763 receiver? I have had the 763 when I originally owned the Monitor Audio BR range.  If not I won't bother.

Hi mattjax05

Yes, the Aventage RX-A810 will be a worthwhile upgrade over the DSP-AX763 Smile

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Musicraft (Derby) - Specialist Hi-Fi, AV & Multimedia dealer

f1only's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 10 hours ago
Joined: 07/04/2010 - 09:14
Posts: 1062
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

There is a Yamaha RX-A1010 AV Receiver here  Clicky at £589

 

Regards..

Speakers - Dali Ikon 6 F L/R, Ikon Vocal 2 Centre, Ikon 1 Surround, B&W 610 Subwoofer.
TV - Calibrated Sony 46 HX853. BDP - Sony mr BDPS790, PS3, PS4.
A/V Amp - Yamaha RXV 1073

mattjax05's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/10/2007 - 13:59
Posts: 708
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

f1only wrote:

There is a Yamaha RX-A1010 AV Receiver here  Clicky at £589

 

Regards..

 

Phoned them up the other day and they've sold out. I guess if I went through the online order process I'd later get an email to that effect!

f1only's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 10 hours ago
Joined: 07/04/2010 - 09:14
Posts: 1062
RE: Yamaha rx-a1010

mattjax05 wrote:

f1only wrote:

There is a Yamaha RX-A1010 AV Receiver here  Clicky at £589

 

Regards..

 

Phoned them up the other day and they've sold out. I guess if I went through the online order process I'd later get an email to that effect!

Quite possibly one would assume.

Speakers - Dali Ikon 6 F L/R, Ikon Vocal 2 Centre, Ikon 1 Surround, B&W 610 Subwoofer.
TV - Calibrated Sony 46 HX853. BDP - Sony mr BDPS790, PS3, PS4.
A/V Amp - Yamaha RXV 1073

Log in or register to post comments