4 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
MARANTZ SR5006

Hello all,

I can not get the Set Up Wizard to start.  The screen instructs me to press "Enter" on the Remote, but nothing happens.  Other remote functions work.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: MARANTZ SR5006

RADAR606 wrote:

Hello all,

I can not get the Set Up Wizard to start.  The screen instructs me to press "Enter" on the Remote, but nothing happens.  Other remote functions work.

Ok, I got the Wizard to work.   Now, I can not get the SAT box to work.  I know it works because I had it direct to TV before changing it to the reciever.  I am using all HDMI cables.  I have all inputs set to HDMI auto.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

RADAR606 wrote:

RADAR606 wrote:

Hello all,

Ok, I got the Wizard to work.   Now, I can not get the SAT box to work.  I know it works because I had it direct to TV before changing it to the reciever.  I am using all HDMI cables.  I have all inputs set to HDMI auto.

All working fine.  The cable was loose.  Two hours later. :oops:

KiwiMoto's picture

I really like the SR5006,i have one set up with Kef Q series (the range before the current line up)and Kube 1,and i'm surprised at how well it performs for the money.GL.