My bristles are dropping out!
.....or to be more precise, the bristles in my shaving brush.
My last brush lasted over 30 years, but this one won't last anywhere near 30 months!
A little over a year ago, Mrs.Cno kindly bought me an "award winning" shaving brush, as mine had less hair on it, than I do. It performed admirably up to about 6 months ago, when I noticed a lot of hairs clogging up the sink. They weren't grey enough to be mine, or long enough to those of Mrs.Cno. The stupid thing now resembles a "punked monk", where all the hair round the edge is OK, but the hair in the middle has now usurped the plug hole.
What I want to know, is this down to:
1. Modern shaving brushes now suffer from male pattern baldness.
2. It got a bad fright, which somehow triggered alopecia.
3. The hot Summer triggered it to molt.
4. Poor treatment.....though it does have its own tree, from where it can hang "bat-like", so there should be little for the RSPCB* to complain about.
5. It took an allergic reaction to the shaving soap.
6. Quality ain't what it used to be, as everyone has gone all modern and electric.
All advice greatly appreciated, and any suggestions for a brush that will molt less than my Samoyed Husky (and believe me, you haven't seen molting until you've owned one of these!)