Have your say & ask the experts!

Hello again from guppy

6 replies [Last post]
gpi
gpi's picture
Offline
Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 1080

Hi all, I know I haven't been around for a while; my excuse is this site would not load on my old iMac running the older PowerPC G3 processor. I've just finished upgrading to a G4 MDD duel Mac running the Leopard OS (but still not bang up to date. Will the new Mac OS be called 'Moggy' I wonder?) so I can view this site ok now (you'll be saddened to read).

While I'm here, does any subscribed member of Spotify have a spare code I could use? I couldn't use that site as well because they stopped supporting the older Macs.

 

laserman16's picture
Offline
Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 2256
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

Pretty sure you don't need a code anymore, just a case of going to the site and creating an account.

Think you get 20hrs a month with the adverts thrown in.

Fred K's picture
Offline
Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 66
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

O/T but I believe the next version of Os X (10.7) will be called Lion... Smile

gpi
gpi's picture
Offline
Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 1080
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

laserman16 wrote:

Pretty sure you don't need a code anymore, just a case of going to the site and creating an account.

Think you get 20hrs a month with the adverts thrown in.

 

Not sure. I logged into my old account, which was still there and it asked me to select either a monthly unlimited or premium subscription for a fee or enter a code.

laserman16's picture
Offline
Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 2256
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

gpi wrote:

laserman16 wrote:

Pretty sure you don't need a code anymore, just a case of going to the site and creating an account.

Think you get 20hrs a month with the adverts thrown in.

 

Not sure. I logged into my old account, which was still there and it asked me to select either a monthly unlimited or premium subscription for a fee or enter a code.

Try opening a new account. Google and go to the site that way. Dunno whether that will work like that or not.

In fact when you google "Spotify" click on "Spotify open".

gpi
gpi's picture
Offline
Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 1080
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

laserman16 wrote:

gpi wrote:

laserman16 wrote:

Pretty sure you don't need a code anymore, just a case of going to the site and creating an account.

Think you get 20hrs a month with the adverts thrown in.

 

Not sure. I logged into my old account, which was still there and it asked me to select either a monthly unlimited or premium subscription for a fee or enter a code.

Try opening a new account. Google and go to the site that way. Dunno whether that will work like that or not.

In fact when you google "Spotify" click on "Spotify open".

 

Yes I've got a new account now, just had to use a different email address.

laserman16's picture
Offline
Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 2256
RE: Auntie Angelina's Problem Corner

gpi wrote:

laserman16 wrote:

gpi wrote:

laserman16 wrote:

Pretty sure you don't need a code anymore, just a case of going to the site and creating an account.

Think you get 20hrs a month with the adverts thrown in.

 

Not sure. I logged into my old account, which was still there and it asked me to select either a monthly unlimited or premium subscription for a fee or enter a code.

Try opening a new account. Google and go to the site that way. Dunno whether that will work like that or not.

In fact when you google "Spotify" click on "Spotify open".

 

Yes I've got a new account now, just had to use a different email address.

Sorted.Smile