5 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15365
iPhone 4s

Do you only get your balance when you top up?  Cheers.

 

 

ukdavej's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/10/2009 - 12:51
Posts: 540
RE: iPhone 4s

gel wrote:

Do you only get your balance when you top up?  Cheers.

Blimey Gel, I've heard of being vague but this is bordering on the ridiculous ROFL

chebby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 02/06/2008 - 09:40
Posts: 17087
RE: iPhone 4s

Home... Settings... Phone... Xyz Services (where xyz = your provider).

I assume that if your balance is made available to you, it will be there.

iPad Mini 3 (128GB) • Bowers & Wilkins P3 • Mac Mini • AirPort Extreme • AirPlay • iTunes • Marantz M-CR603  • Rega R3

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15365
RE: iPhone 4s

ukdavej wrote:

gel wrote:

Do you only get your balance when you top up?  Cheers.

Blimey Gel, I've heard of being vague but this is bordering on the ridiculous ROFL

 

Lol.  Laughing

 

 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15365
RE: iPhone 4s

chebby wrote:

Home... Settings... Phone... Xyz Services (where xyz = your provider).

I assume that if your balance is made available to you, it will be there.

 

Ah perfect Chebby, brilliant.  Many thanks.  I some how because I didn't top up for ages got right down but I didn't make many calls.  Worked out I was under a pound when I topped up yesterday so that was lucky.  Cheers again, that is going to be really useful.

 

 

Log in or register to post comments