6 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 19273
iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

Story here:

 

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305954/ipad-mini-2-screen-glitch-could-see-tablet-delayed-beyond-november

 

I am getting an iPad Mini for my niece for Xmas if anyone knows a deal better than £230 can you post please.  Cheers.

LG 65E6V OLED 4K TV, Samsung k8500 4K blu Ray player, Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp, B&W FPM series & B&W PV1 sub. iPhone 4s & iPad Pro.  

 

 

 

 

spiny norman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 14/01/2009 - 12:49
Posts: 2866
RE: iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

Delayed Beyond Black Friday???

That's it! Everyone in Britain should refuse to celebrate Thanksgiving until Apple changes its mind.

And so, on Feb 22nd 1966,...

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 19273
RE: iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

spiny norman wrote:

Delayed Beyond Black Friday???

That's it! Everyone in Britain should refuse to celebrate Thanksgiving until Apple changes its mind.

 

I don't think Apple have enough screens to change their mind.  I am after the iPad mini one anyway.

LG 65E6V OLED 4K TV, Samsung k8500 4K blu Ray player, Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp, B&W FPM series & B&W PV1 sub. iPhone 4s & iPad Pro.  

 

 

 

 

Chisy1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 13/08/2008 - 14:15
Posts: 226
RE: iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

gel wrote:

Story here:

 

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305954/ipad-mini-2-screen-glitch-could-see-tablet-delayed-beyond-november

 

I am getting an iPad Mini for my niece for Xmas if anyone knows a deal better than £230 can you post please.  Cheers.

 

£4 off that price http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6QA4MM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 16746
RE: iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

Chisy1 wrote:

gel wrote:

Story here:

 

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305954/ipad-mini-2-screen-glitch-could-see-tablet-delayed-beyond-november

 

I am getting an iPad Mini for my niece for Xmas if anyone knows a deal better than £230 can you post please.  Cheers.

 

£4 off that price http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6QA4MM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

Ask flubit to beat Amazon's price. You can get 6-12% discount over Amazon.

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 19273
RE: iPad Mini 2 Could Be Delayed Beyond Black Friday!

bigboss wrote:

Chisy1 wrote:

gel wrote:

Story here:

 

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305954/ipad-mini-2-screen-glitch-could-see-tablet-delayed-beyond-november

 

I am getting an iPad Mini for my niece for Xmas if anyone knows a deal better than £230 can you post please.  Cheers.

 

£4 off that price http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6QA4MM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

Ask flubit to beat Amazon's price. You can get 6-12% discount over Amazon.

 

Good one guys - thanks!   :cheers:

LG 65E6V OLED 4K TV, Samsung k8500 4K blu Ray player, Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp, B&W FPM series & B&W PV1 sub. iPhone 4s & iPad Pro.  

 

 

 

 

Log in or register to post comments