Will a mains cable upgrade improve these?
I read with great interest peoples comments on mains cable upgrades. I am thinking of buying a clearer audio copperline alpha (£35) for the following products.
1. TV: pana 42PX80 (plasma)
2. SKY+ box
3. CDP: Arcam alpha one (I know its old!). My mains cable on my rotel amp is not detachable.
4. DVD player/ recorder: Sony hdd 860
If i bought one for each component would it be worth. I realise i would be the final judge of that upon demo, but what do you guys think.
5. I have read that people have had limited success with TV's compared to the other devices?
6. Would it be worth spending more per cable?
7. What about these BT units and isotek products as discussed by trevor?
I already have a tacima mains filter.