How To Post A Reply
OK, so here is how I usually have to go about posting a reply to a question on a thread:
1. Click 'reply'
2. Type the reply and paste links, add smileys or add pictures etc....
3. Highlight the post and 'Copy' (learnt from previous disasters)
4. Hit Post and wait for nothing to happen....
5. Refresh the page. Maybe 2 or 3 times.
6. Paste the post back into the reply if it has gone walkies..
7. Hit Post again.
8. The reply is finally posted!
9. Check the post has not been posted twice as frequently happens and delete one of them.
Does anyone else have to suffer like this??
(Usually clicking on a post to read it requires more than 1 click too......)