Have your say & ask the experts!

Printing issue with Oct 2012 issue

6 replies [Last post]
rjlawson's picture

From page 139 of my copy, which arrived yesterday, everything is fuzzy & the top of each page is missing. There's a multi-coloured bar at the bottom of every page 139-146 & 163-180. Fortunetly it's adverts & the Buyer's Guide.

professorhat's picture
RE: Printing issue with Oct 2012 issue

Fine in my copy...

Andrew Everard's picture

rjlawson wrote:
From page 139 of my copy, which arrived yesterday, everything is fuzzy & the top of each page is missing. There's a multi-coloured bar at the bottom of every page 139-146 & 163-180. Fortunetly it's adverts & the Buyer's Guide.

Sorry about that, and thanks for letting us know. Could you drop us an email at the usual address from your forum sign-up email account (so we know it's you!) with your name and postal address, and we'll post you out a replacement.

Audio Editor, Gramophone

rjlawson's picture

Yeah I checked with a mate, his was fine too. This is what it looks like.

Fuzzy

rjlawson's picture

Andrew, no need to worry. If it was the main part of the magazine I'd take you up on your kind offer. Glad it's just my copy!

Andrew Everard's picture

rjlawson wrote:
Andrew, no need to worry. If it was the main part of the magazine I'd take you up on your kind offer. Glad it's just my copy!

No probs – and thanks for the picture. We'll pass it on to our production people.

Audio Editor, Gramophone

plastic penguin's picture

Yup, those pages with colour bars means it hasn't been cropped properly. One of the hazards of printing unfortunately, hence why I don't ply my trade in that business anymore. Too many pitfalls.

BTW, my copy is fine.

Amp: Leema Pulse; Source: Naim CD5i-2, Denon 260MKII, Pro-ject XP I; Speakers: PMC TB2i

Formerly known as plastic penguin