10 posts / 0 new
Last post
plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16531
Thread 'I call your Naim' has disappeared.

Own up, who's nicked it?

Or 'Can I have my thread back, sir?'

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23060
Sorry, I unpublished it in

Sorry, I unpublished it in order to remove some of the off-topic comments (which I unwittingly caused, I acknowledge), and it looks like one of the other mods deleted it at the same time (though nobody's owned up to it yet)...

Ooops Sad

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

spiny norman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 14/01/2009 - 12:49
Posts: 958
RE: Sorry, I unpublished it in

EDITED: Duplicate post

spiny norman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 14/01/2009 - 12:49
Posts: 958
RE: Sorry, I unpublished it in

John Duncan wrote:
and it looks like one of the other mods deleted it at the same time (though nobody's owned up to it yet)... Ooops :-(

Click

 

chebby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 02/06/2008 - 09:40
Posts: 16139
RE: Thread 'I call your Naim' has disappeared.

It's a significantly better thread now.

"We are currently awaiting the loading of our complement of small lemon-soaked paper napkins for your comfort, refreshment and hygiene during the journey."

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16531
RE: Sorry, I unpublished it in

John Duncan wrote:
Sorry, I unpublished it in order to remove some of the off-topic comments (which I unwittingly caused, I acknowledge), and it looks like one of the other mods deleted it at the same time (though nobody's owned up to it yet)... Ooops :-(

Tut tut...

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 819
RE:

PP

When you've saved up a bit your speakers must disappear first my friend then reposition your hifi/av. It will take some time but it will reward you with glorious listening experience.:)

Main system: MF AMS 35i / Focal 1028be / Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP / MIT cables

Bedroom: Laptop(Qobuz) / Chord gem / Rega Brio-r / KEF ls50 / TQ black / Sennheiser momentum

 

 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16531
RE:

iceman16 wrote:

PP

When you've saved up a bit your speakers must disappear first my friend then reposition your hifi/av. It will take some time but it will reward you with glorious listening experience.:)

TBH, I'm determined to get the sources sorted first. As I found with the Naim the speakers are capable of more than just entry-level sources. True that reconfiguring the room will help but still haven't come up a satifactory solution... yet.

Thanks, Iceman.

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 819
RE:

You're more than welcome PP

As I have had a Naim in the past (cdx2/202/250.2/hicap/napsc).I know its subjective but for that amount of £ and spaghetti cables and forums like naim and some other active speakers owners here and there..Oh..

Main system: MF AMS 35i / Focal 1028be / Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP / MIT cables

Bedroom: Laptop(Qobuz) / Chord gem / Rega Brio-r / KEF ls50 / TQ black / Sennheiser momentum

 

 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16531
RE:

iceman16 wrote:

You're more than welcome PP

As I have had a Naim in the past (cdx2/202/250.2/hicap/napsc).I know its subjective but for that amount of £ and spaghetti cables and forums like naim and some other active speakers owners here and there..Oh..

IMV the Leema is a definite keeper, even more so the money purchased. The whole concept is to build a system around the Leema. As regards the speakers I know technically they're not the best money can buy, but suit the room size and sound rather good. In addition they look pretty good, which helps.

How's your downsizing of speakers going? 

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

Log in or register to post comments