63 posts / 0 new
Last post
David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11281
RE: name change

Smile

 

Why the three dots? Are they useable spaces? How about david@frankharvey ? Does that fit in?

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23060
RE: name change

Apparently so...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

carter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 27/08/2008 - 23:58
Posts: 1966
RE: name change

Andrew Everard wrote:

carter wrote:
Could I get a name change pls.to

"carter"

cheers

Done. Couldn't do the quotes, ironic or otherwise, as the site won't allow it.

Please remember you now have to sign in with your new username.

thats great.

didnt want the quotes,was worried I would end up being called......to carter.

thanks for your time.

cheers.

carter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 27/08/2008 - 23:58
Posts: 1966
RE: name change

The_Lhc wrote:

nodnarb4444 wrote:

Could I get a name change pls.to

"carter"

cheers

The Unstoppable...?

.....machine........unfortunately not.

more of a fruitbat;)

David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11281
RE: name change

John Duncan wrote:

Apparently so...

 

ta Smile

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 19 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12967
RE: name change

carter, can you please put your "previously known as" forum name in your signature, so we know who you are? Especially long time members like yourself.  Smile

carter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 27/08/2008 - 23:58
Posts: 1966
RE: name change

bigboss wrote:

carter, can you please put your "previously known as" forum name in your signature, so we know who you are? Especially long time members like yourself.  Smile

done Smile
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
RE: name change

carter wrote:

bigboss wrote:

carter, can you please put your "previously known as" forum name in your signature, so we know who you are? Especially long time members like yourself.  Smile

done Smile

 

Hey man, you need a new avatar too, what about this:

 

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 14 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12952
RE: name change

gel wrote:

carter wrote:

bigboss wrote:

carter, can you please put your "previously known as" forum name in your signature, so we know who you are? Especially long time members like yourself.  Smile

done Smile

Hey man, you need a new avatar too, what about this:

Your cognitive leaps never fail to astound me gel!

his dudeness's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 01/04/2010 - 12:33
Posts: 158
RE: name change

hi team can you change my name to his dudeness,if not taken

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 14 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12952
RE: name change

Always preferred El Duderino myself...

Andrew Everard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 30/05/2007 - 12:34
Posts: 28836
RE: name change

his dudeness wrote:
hi team can you change my name to his dudeness,if not taken

No, not taken, possibly for good reason. Blum 3  It's done.

visionary's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 6 hours ago
Joined: 04/04/2008 - 11:31
Posts: 744
RE: name change

his dudeness wrote:

hi team can you change my name to his dudeness,if not taken

one has to wonder if it's worth it if that is your only post in three years Wink

his dudeness's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 01/04/2010 - 12:33
Posts: 158
RE: name change

i somehow had an email address as my user name,only discovered i could change it. Dirol

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 12997
RE: name change

The_Lhc wrote:

gel wrote:

carter wrote:

bigboss wrote:

carter, can you please put your "previously known as" forum name in your signature, so we know who you are? Especially long time members like yourself.  Smile

done Smile

Hey man, you need a new avatar too, what about this:

Your cognitive leaps never fail to astound me gel!

 

Smile

Home cinema system: Panasonic 50VT65 (THX calibrated), Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.  Headphones: B&O H6.  Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

Pages

Log in or register to post comments