51 posts / 0 new
Last post
audiodarkness's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 22/06/2013 - 13:29
Posts: 51
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Titanic on Blu-ray - how poignant, Titanic representing the UK economy as we buy from Amazon.com  :shame: 

themovierooms's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/06/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 192
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

audiodarkness wrote:

Titanic on Blu-ray - how poignant, Titanic representing the UK economy as we buy from Amazon.com  :shame: 

 

ROFL

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 14984
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Don't worry Gel, you won't be spammed. They did mention it. The questionnaire is sponsored by LG.

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15466
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Still no questionnaire, anyone else?   :quest:

 

 

RobinKidderminster's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 27/05/2009 - 14:24
Posts: 3030
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Still waiting

Yamaha V2065. MS Mezzo 5.1 Panasonic 42. Sony BD. Garrard 86SB. WD Live TV. SkyHD.

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/home-cinema/lounge-hc-signature-update-bass-traps

 

Andy Clough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 27/04/2004 - 16:13
Posts: 7254
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Just to put everyone's mind at ease, the survey is entirely legit. I'll check what's happening with the questionnaires/vouchers tomorrow.

Editor-in-Chief of What Hi-Fi? and whathifi.com

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15466
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Andy Clough wrote:

Just to put everyone's mind at ease, the survey is entirely legit. I'll check what's happening with the questionnaires/vouchers tomorrow.

 

:cheers:

 

 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15466
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

I just done it!  Smile

 

Looks like I am going to get Titanic after all!   :cheers:

 

 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15466
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Just got another email from them, wanting to confirm my email address!  Voucher should be with me within a couple of days.  We will see...

 

 

stavvy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 11/07/2013 - 14:24
Posts: 158
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you"  :?

Pioneer PD30S SACD player, N30S Network Streamer, A50S Amp

Bowers Wilkins 685

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 4265
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

I am still waiting for the questionaire, so i can claim my amazon voucher.  :O

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 14984
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

stavvy wrote:

I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you"  :?

Are you based outside the UK?

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 13755
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

bigboss wrote:

stavvy wrote:

I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you"  :?

Are you based outside the UK?

I got the same answer. I did say I hadn't seen any of the promotions though, which probably didn't help.

stavvy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 11/07/2013 - 14:24
Posts: 158
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

Hi big boss, no I'm in the UK. First time I said I had seen one of the promotions, and I got that message, then I tried saying I hadn't and got the same message. Same story with/without kids. Then I gave up!

Pioneer PD30S SACD player, N30S Network Streamer, A50S Amp

Bowers Wilkins 685

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 15466
RE: Questionnaire on Front Page

The_Lhc wrote:

bigboss wrote:

stavvy wrote:

I took a few days for the questionaire email to arrive but when it did, no matter what options I choose to each question, the next screen would always say "sorry, we cannot complete the questionairre with you"  :?

Are you based outside the UK?

I got the same answer. I did say I hadn't seen any of the promotions though, which probably didn't help.

 

How can you say you haven't seen the promotions?  They are on here all the time!  Laughing

 

 

Pages

Log in or register to post comments