22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2018
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

This is an easy one, with Monitos Audio you have one amp that is a no brainer... YAMAHA !!! 

The model will depend on your budget!

And welcome!  :cheers:

David@FrankHarvey's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 27/06/2008 - 11:03
Posts: 11136
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

For an RX6 package, I'd ideally be looking at the RXA3010 as far as Yamaha is concerned.

DavidF @FrankHarveyHiFi, Coventry.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light"

MUSICRAFT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 23/03/2009 - 20:38
Posts: 4518
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

Hi-FiOutlaw wrote:

This is an easy one, with Monitos Audio you have one amp that is a no brainer... YAMAHA !!! 

The model will depend on your budget!

And welcome!  :cheers:

Hi Hi-FiOutlaw

Yes, as i've often said Monitor Audio speakers + Yamaha AV amplification form a great match (time after time) :rockout:

In my experience Yamaha AV amplification inspires confidence Smile

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Ben K.'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/11/2010 - 19:40
Posts: 314
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

+1 for Yamaha + Monitor Audio

If I were you I would go for the 3010

To share my own experience, a few years ago I bought my rxv2065 with MA Br2 5.1 with my listening 50/50 movies and music. I went with a more expensive receiver to get better SQ when listening to music. For me the receiver was not good enough with stereo music. I'm not telling you that you will think the same but just make sure you have a good listen to CDs as well as movies and make sure your happy before you buy. Hopefully you will love the 3010 and I imagine it will give your RX set up what it needs to sound amazing with movies and hopefully good enough for music too.

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2018
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

MUSICRAFT wrote:

Hi-FiOutlaw wrote:

This is an easy one, with Monitos Audio you have one amp that is a no brainer... YAMAHA !!! 

The model will depend on your budget!

And welcome!  :cheers:

Hi Hi-FiOutlaw

Yes, as i've often said Monitor Audio speakers + Yamaha AV amplification form a great match (time after time) :rockout:

In my experience Yamaha AV amplification inspires confidence Smile

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

 

Yes they do!  :grin:

 

7/8 years ago i fell in love for my AV kit Monitor Audio B4 system and Yamaha RX V750.  Dirol

 

 

MUSICRAFT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 23/03/2009 - 20:38
Posts: 4518
RE: Monitor Audio RX6, RX Centre, RXFX, RXW12. What amp?

Ben K. wrote:

+1 for Yamaha + Monitor Audio

If I were you I would go for the 3010

Hi Ben K.

Indeed Smile

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Pages

Log in or register to post comments