Ultimate Guide to Digital TV on sale from October 25
If you're about to buy a new flatscreen TV or projector, make sure you pick up a copy of The Ultimate Guide to Digital TV, which goes on sale today (Thursday).
It's packed with more than 100 reviews of all the latest plasma and LCD HD-ready and Full HD screens, including all our 2007 Award winners.
We've tested every TV we can get our hands on, from a bargain £150 20in LCD set to a 103in, £50,000 plasma!
Also in this issue:
- Our essential guide to high-definition TV, Blu-ray and HD DVD - plus our verdict on all the latest HD players
- Complete home cinema system solutions, from a £1000 home cinema in a box/TV combo to an £18,000 high-definition Blu-ray/projector set-up
- Top tips to consider before you buy
- How to get the best performance from your TV and home cinema system
- The UK's best Freeview set-top boxes and recorders
- Pocket TVs and portable DVD players, including our verdict on the Apple iPod Touch and Sony PSP Slim & Lite
- A complete guide to internet TV and how to get it
- High-definition gaming – Xbox 360 Elite vs Sony PS3
- Plus lots, lots more! The Ultimate Guide to Digital TV costs £4.99 and is available from WH Smith, Asda, Morrisons and Borders. If you'd like to subscribe to this and future issues, click here.